It shall be the policy of The Academy of Real Estate to provide refunds to registrants according to the scope outlined below.
To maintain positive business relationships with students.
- All requests for refunds must be in writing received at least 48 business hours prior to the start of class. No refund will be made after that time.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form that the payment was made.
- All transactions are processed through PayPal.There is a 30-day allowance for PayPal to refund the payment, which will be less the PayPal charge for refunds.
- For The Academy of Real Estate to process a refund we will need a valid email address.
- Registrants who cancel will not receive class materials. If the registrant wishes to holdover their payment for a future class, such request will be honored for 6 months from the original date of registration. When a holdover is requested, registrants forfeit their eligibility for a refund.
- In the event The Academy of Real Estate cancels a class, all paid registrants will be notified by email 48 hours in advance or more. In the event of an emergency and class is cancelled with less notice all paid registrants will be notified by phone.
- Any cancelled classes by The Academy of Real Estate will result in a refund with the PayPal guidelines listed above, however, The Academy of Real Estate will cover the PayPal fee so that a full refund is issued.
The Academy of Real Estate will provide written notice of the refund policy with registration.